Last modified April 11, 2020
For questions regarding the Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or through our Website contact link on the home page at ablehemp.co
By using the Website, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this Policy.
Information Collection and Use
Personal Information and automated data may be collected when you use our Website.
Personal Information may include, but is not limited to, your name, address, phone number, email address, and personal account preferences; transactional data, such as purchase information including credit-/debit-card information and billing address; and technical and/or analytical data, such as IP addresses, information from cookies, and Website use.
Personal data can be generated from, but not limited to, technical processes such as contact forms, comments, cookies, analytics, and third-party imbeds.
Automatic data collection may occur through cookies, social-media plugins, server logs, and analytic programs.
Cookies are small pieces of data sent to your browser and/or transferred to your device. Cookies enhance user experience and allow us to collect information in order to improve our services. You may be able to opt out of cookies; opting out of cookies may prevent you from being able to access some features of our Website.
We may use social-media plugins for purposes including ease of sharing information. These plugins do not track Personal Information about you. We do not control content from social-media plugins and advise you to review third-party social-media platforms’ privacy policies.
Log Data: We may also track information about your visit to the Website and store that information in web-server logs.
The Website may use Google Analytics or other third-party services to collect information about how users visit the website, we may use this information to monitor and analyze use of our services and Website. Google Analytics maintains their own data practices which are available for review and allows installation of an Opt-Out Browser Add-on.
Accessing the Website through your mobile device will also result in the collection of Personal Information, including information specific to mobile devices and/or location information.
If you, the User, desire your information to be removed from our database, please contact us through the website; we will remove it in a timely manner. If at any time there are privacy concerns, contact us immediately.
Additional Ways We May Use Information We Collect
In addition to any use mentioned above, we may collect, store, and use Personal Information for the following purposes:
- Providing content to you;
- Maintaining and improving the Website, including diagnosing technical problems;
Responding to your requests, comments, or questions;
- Watching and analyzing Website traffic, trends, usage, and activity, including traffic between other sites and our Website;
- Verifying purchases and transfers, processing payments, and other services related to orders or accounts;
- Engaging in fraud protection activities;
- Notifying you concerning service or product updates, changes in products, services, or policies, and other messages;
- Allowing you access to interactive features of the Website;
- Enforcing obligation and rights of any contracts between you and us;
- For any other purpose disclosed to you when we collect the information or for which you give consent.
Right to Opt Out
You have the right to opt out of receiving subsequent marketing, promotional, or other emails from us by following the instructions provided in such emails. If you opt out of these communications, we may nonetheless transmit non-promotional communications to you, such as messages regarding business relationships, product changes, or other information that may affect you. We may not accommodate a request to discontinue communication if we believe withholding the communication would violate any law or legal requirement or would otherwise be detrimental to either you or us.
Personal Information Security, Retention, and Storage
We retain your Personal Information as permitted by law.
The Security of your Personal Information is important to us, and we strive to implement and maintain reasonable, commercially acceptable security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the information we store, in order to protect it from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure.
Please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet and no method of electronic storage is 100% secure and we are unable to guarantee the absolute security of the Personal Information we have collected from you.
A special note on media supplied by you: if you upload images to the website ( in a Comments section, for example), images with embedded location data can be downloaded by other visitors to the Website, and they may be able to extract location data from your images. We are not responsible for the security or privacy – or any information obtained from – images uploaded by you to our Website.
How We May Share Your Personal Information
We may share users’ Personal Information in various contexts, including:
- With third parties who provide shipping for our products, for the purpose of transferring products to you;
- With third-party service providers who help us operate our Website and business, including our credit-card-processing provider, or who offer activities on our behalf, like surveys. (These entities are engaged to use your Personal Information only for specific tasks on our behalf, and adhere to their own privacy policies.);
- To comply with a mandatory subpoena, government or regulatory demand or request, investigative request, law, court order, or other legal process;
- For the purposes of fraud protection or credit risk reduction, or if other disclosure is necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of our business, us, our customers, or others.
- In the case of a significant corporate restructuring or transition, such a sale of the business, a merger, consolidation, asset sale, dissolution, liquidation, bankruptcy, or other, in which users’ Personal Information is considered a transferable asset.
- To defend against legal claims or apply our legal rights.
- Sharing with our business partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, contractors, consultants, and advertisers any generic, aggregated demographic information not linked to any personally identifiable information.
- For any purpose relayed by us when you provide the information, including to fulfill the purposes for which you offer the information, to third-party marketing if you have given prior consent, and or any other purpose with your prior consent.
Third-Party Content and Links to Other Sites
As noted previously, you may find advertising, affiliate links, social-media plugins, and other links or content on the Website that redirect you to a separate website or service. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, practices, privacy policies, or links that appear on third-party sites or those of other service providers accessed directly or indirectly through our Website. Interaction, browsing, and entry of Personal Information on other, third-party sites is subject to the privacy policies and terms of that site.
Our Website, all goods, and all services provided by Able Hemp are intended for persons 21 years or older. Therefore, we do not knowingly collect personal information from children or those under 21 years old.
If you are a parent or guardian and you learn that your children or minors have provided us with Personal Information, please contact us, and we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Your information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the information, including Personal Information, to the United States and process it there.